Our Corporate and Commercial Law group is unique in its origin. Different from mainstream corporate law groups, ours was born from our IP clients’ need for corporate services. Our experience working with technical industries means that we have the capability to understand a company’s legal needs from the inside out. We call this the “partnership approach”. Our intimate knowledge of what drives our clients’ business gives us the ability to foresee potential pitfalls from a business standpoint, especially in transactional work, and thus better shield our clients from future legal difficulties.
BMA / BUFETE MEJIA & ASOCIADOS represents a wide scope of businesses — solo proprietorships, partnerships, small businesses, foreign corporations and “Multi-national” corporations and some of the services offered include:
- Incorporation of Companies in Honduras, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Belize, Panama, Dominican Republic (DR-CAFTA Countries) Ecuador and Paraguay.
- Incorporation of foreign corporations’ subsidiaries / branches in the above jurisdictions.
- Counseling on foreign investment.
- Counseling on agency, distribution, franchising and licensing contracts.
- Co-investment contracts.
- Infrastructure projects.
- Counseling on free trade treaties.
- Market investigations.
For more information please contact Mrs. Blanca Lozano at email@example.com and/or Mrs. Julia Morales at firstname.lastname@example.org