Procurement, legal defense, enforcement and counseling on Patents in Honduras, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Belize, Panama, Dominican Republic (DR-CAFTA Countries) Ecuador and Paraguay. We strive to achieve for our clients the most effective patent protection in the most cost-effective way possible.
When clients come to our firm for patent protection, we work on their cases with dedication and we walk the extra mile to work closely with clients throughout each stage of the prosecution process. When prosecuting patents before the corresponding Patent Office, we work hard in pursuing the best possible protection while always keeping the client’s business objectives in mind.
Our firm’s strong litigation practice helps actively and effectively defend and enforce the patent rights of our clients, therefore maximizing their value.
Requirements for PCT Patents
- Entire specification, abstract, drawings (if applicable), claims and sequence listing. All in Spanish.
- Assignment of Invention (legalized by The Apostille or nearest Honduran Consulate), which can be substituted by the filing of the Declaration of Inventorship (according to Rule 4.17 PCT) which does not require any legalization.
- An original certified copy of the Priority document. Legalization is not required.
- Power of Attorney (notarized and legalized by The Apostille or nearest Honduran Consulate)
- Inventor(s)’s name(s) and address
- Applicant’s name and address